Cabins on Sheridan Lake
We have 19 cabins on Sheridan Lake, BC. Over the past 14 years, 16 cabins have been remodeled inside and out, and three new ones built.
- All our cabins have full kitchens.
- 14 of the 19 cabins have washrooms and showers. For the 5 that don’t have the washrooms we have a central wash house with showers and flush toilets.
- All the cabins have hot and cold running water, electricity, refrigerators, microwaves, stoves and cooking utensils.
- You can choose from either one or two bedroom cabins with or without indoor plumbing, or two bedroom units complete with hot water, bath and/or shower, flush toilets, electric heat and stove.
We now have wireless internet available for a fee in cabins and campsites!
Cabins: All Electric with Bathroom *
- One Bedroom $97.00
- Two Bedroom $115.00
- Cabin 8 $120.00
Cabins: All Electric NO Bathroom *
- One Bedroom $80.00
- Two Bedroom $87.00
- Extra Person 7 years+ $10.00
If you are interested in renting one or more of our cabins on Sheridan Lake or have questions about the Sheridan Lake Resort give us a call at 250-593-4611 and we will be glad to help.
* Cabin Policies:
- Prices based on double occupancy/day.
- Bedding and towels are not provided.
- Cancellation of 30 days prior to date of reservations is required
- You are responsible for all nights reserved.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Pets: A one-time fee of $5.00 for pets in cabins.
Fishing for Monster Trout
Sheridan Lake trout are legendary. While the average trout weights 3 pounds, rainbows over 10 pounds are caught every year! See our Wall of Fame.
Stay in Our Cozy Cabins
All 19 cabins have full kitchens. 14 cabins have washrooms & showers. For the 5 that don’t, we have a central wash house with showers & flush toilets.